Boheme Fragrances Istanbul Candle
|Availability:||In stock (7)|
At the intersection of Europe and Asia, ancient meets modern in a city of unbridled energy and spirit. The Bohéme Woman returns here to touch the beating heart of humanity, to explore an unknowable labyrinth of alleyways, to feel jubilantly alive and present. She stands at the center of the Grand Bazaar and inhales the intoxicating aroma of green, sweet cardamom from the spice merchants, the fragrant aromas of ripening fruit, the lushly romantic depth of Turkish rose. A rich, true note of exquisite saffron threads slows the world around her, creating an unforgettable memory. This mystical city weaves itself into the tapestry of her life and leaves an imprint on her soul.
TOP: cardamom, ginger, bergamot, cassis
MIDDLE: turkish rose, iris
BASE: cedarwood, amber, saffron
HOW TO USE
• For the best burning experience, trim candle wick to a ¼” before each use.
• The first burn of a candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
• Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Never leave a candle burning unattended, or in reach of children or pets.
• Protect the surface underneath the candle
• Burn time approximately 50 hours.
8.5 oz | 240 g
All Natural Wax
Clean Burning | Vegan | Cotton Wicks
Sustainable | Handmade in the USA